Options
13»

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,310 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    oldwally wrote: »
    You could well be right,dunno if hes a private seller on not,will have to have another look.But the supply of Buttons and door knobs is gonna drop off :rotfl:

He could well still use the 100 a day free listings by using auto relist. It also hasn't yet been rolled out to everyone, my private account still has the 100 a day with no restrictions except for the listing duration.

In one of my categories I sell in I am up against a 'private' seller who at one point last month had nearly 3000 listings, she really must have been using every one of her 100 a day free listings.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • oldwally
    oldwally Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well I'm confused, Ive relisted my 4 things that have been around for weeks (only sold 2 things this year !) my account page say 4 gone 96 to come but further on down the page it shows 4 out of 20 listed + 100 with the 35 pence thing ?

Only relisted the above things 'cause I'd done the hard work pics blurb etc,so might as well bung 'em on again. Ive two other items I'm going to list...... and if they don't go by Sept-Oct in the bin they go (charity shops wont want them).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure