Free Venus Snap Razor & Aussie conditioner at supersavvyme

https://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/offers

Just ordered mine and got email confirmations.

Hi SARAH
Your free 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner is winging its way to you! Once
you've tried it, we'd love to know what you think, so don't forget
to leave us a review.

Hi SARAH
Your free Venus Snap Razor is winging its way to you! Once
you've tried it, we'd love to know what you think, so don't forget
to leave us a review.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• I get as far as confirming the delivery address and this error message comes up:

'We are sorry but our application is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact us'
  • breezybobs_2
    breezybobs_2 Posts: 76 Forumite
    How do I progress through this site. I click on the samples, but can't see where to go after that :-(
  • I used a laptop and in the bottom right, there is a blue square that displays the quantity of items you have 'added', just click on it and it should come up with the 'basket' contents. It took me a while to realise what to do too!
  • carriebradshaw
    carriebradshaw Posts: 1,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I get as far as confirming the delivery address and this error message comes up:

'We are sorry but our application is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact us'

I got the same message, but I did get a confirmation email this morning, it was in my junk folder
  • Savethekipper
    Savethekipper Posts: 1,436 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I got the same message, but I did get a confirmation email this morning, it was in my junk folder

Same here, didn't think it was working but have had a confirmation email. Guess if it comes great, if not then no problem
  • We are sorry but our application is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact us

I am getting this error message. No email has arrived to my mailbox (Spam folder checked).
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    We are sorry but our application is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact us

I am getting this error message. No email has arrived to my mailbox (Spam folder checked).

Try again, I just tried and successfully put them in my basket.
    My basket
    Coupons (0)

Samples (2)
    Your samples
    Product Image
    SAMPLE
    Venus Snap Razor

Product Image
    SAMPLE
    3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner

ORDER NOW
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Former_MSE_Andrea Posts: 9,614 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler
    edited 9 July 2018 at 12:04PM
    Hi folks

Our deals team has been talking to the P&G press office.

It told us it will be updating the website to show when items are unavailable. Currently, all stock has been allocated however more stock may become available. We'll let you know when we know more.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • cazkins
    cazkins Posts: 333 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Expired I think as neither currently showing.
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
  • Popppet
    Popppet Posts: 67 Forumite
    I had exactly the same issues as above, but an Aussie 3 minute miracle sachet arrived today! Fingers crossed for the Venus snap :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure