The end of paper statements Natwest?

Options
13»

Comments

• ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    stclair wrote: »

Ah, so these are ones that you order as a paperless customer, rather than the regular statements sent to those who still receive paper statements.

Thanks.
  • stclair
    stclair Posts: 6,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ValiantSon wrote: »
    Ah, so these are ones that you order as a paperless customer, rather than the regular statements sent to those who still receive paper statements.

Thanks.

I'm paperless however everytime I order one it's sent as above. I was under the impression they did away with the A5ish size one's.
    Im an ex employee RBS Group
    However Any Opinion Given On MSE Is Strictly My Own
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    stclair wrote: »
    I'm paperless however everytime I order one it's sent as above. I was under the impression they did away with the A5ish size one's.

No, those of us who haven't gone paperless still receive the A5ish size.
  • stclair
    stclair Posts: 6,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ValiantSon wrote: »
    No, those of us who haven't gone paperless still receive the A5ish size.

That's naff.

Well if you went paperless then just ordered one a few days after it'll be A4.
    Im an ex employee RBS Group
    However Any Opinion Given On MSE Is Strictly My Own
  • bertiewhite
    bertiewhite Posts: 1,904 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    WillPS wrote: »
    Speak for yourself. They have the most generous cashback current account (2% on most bills, including council tax) and the most generous cashback credit card which isn't an Amex (0.5% min back, 1% at supermarkets).

^^^This

I've been with them for 28 years now and when I see the faff my wife has with HSBC to do even the most simple transactions, I'm glad I'm with Natwest, even more so now I've switched to the Rewards account.

I've also been paperless for as long as I can remember and have had had no problems when it comes to proving cashflow.
  • dendrite
    Options
    Nat West seemed to have forgotten club accounts ( two signatories ) cannot have internet banking.
  • dendrite
    Options
    It appears that NAT WEST are only stopping print out of statements in branch, not posting them
  • SonOf
    SonOf Posts: 2,631 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It's a shame they are not doing the same as Lloyds. Lloyds have the pdf version of the statement online for you to download. It is the same print as the postal one. So, whether you printed it or they posted it, it would look exactly the same. That avoids the issue with places not accepting non-official statements.
  • EarthBoy
    EarthBoy Posts: 3,041 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SonOf wrote: »
    It's a shame they are not doing the same as Lloyds. Lloyds have the pdf version of the statement online for you to download. It is the same print as the postal one. So, whether you printed it or they posted it, it would look exactly the same. That avoids the issue with places not accepting non-official statements.

Most bank statements that are posted will have information printed on the back of them, e.g. explanation of interest rates, information on how to pay, how to contact the bank for any queries etc. If you see a bank statement that's printed on one side of the paper only, that's a dead give-away that it was printed at home off the internet, so some places might still not accept them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure