IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

lease Car appeal

Options
2»

Comments

• pablohoney
    pablohoney Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry but shall I wait until 21 days have passed from date leasing company gave PPC my details so that I do not give them the opportunity to send hirer docs through within 21 days deadline?
  • Edna_Basher
    Edna_Basher Posts: 782 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    With Smart, given that their original Notice to Keeper to the hire company did not comply with POFA, there's no reason to wait for the 21 days to pass - other than to let Smart waste their money on sending a Reminder Notice :)
  • pablohoney
    pablohoney Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Received a letter today from SP to say they were cancelling the PCN.

Thanks again for all your help.
  • Gemsrox21
    Options
    Hi there, I’m in the same position but again I’m slightly confused on what is the best template to send, can someone help?!
    I can’t seem to find the links to the template either.
    We are dealing with a Highview parking charge notice. My partner is the named lease holder of the car we drive as our family car. Parking in Borehamwood shopping park for 3hrs 17mins on 5/4/19 but received the charge notice 26/04/19 from Highview parking so I presume the lease company passed on my partners name.
    I have been told to ignore the notice by a few people but I am worried they will then contact the lease company again and again and we will get charge after charge from them.
    Can anyone help me?
    Could I get a link to an appropriate template please?
    Thanks in advance! :)))
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    One click back, third thread down, read post # 1 of that thread and you will find underneath the standard BLUE text appeal some written by Edna Basher specifically for lease cars of all types.. If you then have any specific questions, start your own thread.
  • Gemsrox21
    Options
    One click back? �� Am I bring really dumb here but that just takes me back to safari ☺️
    Can i ask the thread name I am looking for? Maybe I can find the post that way instead.
    Sorry to be a pain! Can anyone put the template on this thread for me?
    I would be so grateful!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 11 May 2019 at 1:52AM
    Options
    See my signature. It is not a working link but tells you what to click on.

On this forum you are ALWAYS one click from page one showing today's new posts & threads list and there is a small font 'breadcrumb trail' at the top of every page to get you there, like on most forums.

My signature in coloured writing below tells you what it looks like.

Alternatively, another path back to page one of this parking forum board to read the sticky thread called NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST is to use FORUM JUMP that appears twice on the right of every page.

Third option, Google the name of the thread adding the words 'parking forums Moneysavingexpert'. It's one of the top results, but that's a truly silly way to get there, as you will never learn how to hop around the forum like we do all the time, and will not be able to use the forum well to research, read thread, hop back, read another, etc.

Once you see the enormous amount of daily threads and not just this ancient old 2018 thread you found from Google, you will start to see how a busy daily forum works and why replying on an archive thread gets you nowhere fast!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    You could just click on the second link in the quoted text in post 6 of this thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure