Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• gettingtheresometime
    Options
    I love the dress.... now we need to know what accessories you will be wearing! x

Haven't really decided but guess cream would be the most obvious. Going to try and learn how to walk in killer heels as most of my shoes look like they belong to someone a lot older, they're that low.
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Yesterday was another day that didn't end great. Another ending up in hospital day :(
    Sorry to hear that Kathrynha - though it's a lot cooler where I am so hopefully it's the same where you are and you'll be recovering soon.

We're off to Fort William tonight .....it's our anniversary on Saturday and last year having climbed Snowden I joking said next year let's climb Ben Nevis ....so guess how I'm spending the day lol. Should be good for BM if nothing else

Food wise I'm going to have to wing it but will try & stay on plan.

Have a good day everyone
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    That's a different way to spend your anniversary GTS. Definitely lots of body magic.
    Make sure you eat plenty though. One of my friends really struggles to keep on plan when she goes seriously hiking and has had a few funny turns, fixed by a chocolate bar. Make sure you have plenty of protein and carbs.

And yes definitely cooler here today. Back down to more pleasant temperatures
    Zebras rock
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good idea about the flavoured oils kathrynha. Thank You.

That wouldn't be my idea of how to spend my anniversary gts but each to his own. DH loves to boast how he took me for dinner and a show last year.

Then he explains it was a Punch and Judy show and fish and chips on the quay in Weymouth!:rotfl:

Hope you manage to eat fairly SW friendly tomorrow. You could take fruit and Alpen lights or whatever for the walk but if you're eating out the choices aren't great often. Body Magic will be good though!:D:T
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Ah thanks..yes I know it's not the most conventional way of spending the day but I'll be so proud to say I've done it - and that's one thing that losing this weight has given me - the ability & fitness to do at least try these madcap sorts of things lol.

Strangely you should say about the fish & chips maman, one of the most rememberable weekends we've was when we were students (many many moons ago) and spent it down west wales in a two man tent ...& eating a bag of chips in the moonlight, looking out over one of the harbours....ah such simple times lol.

As for food tonight & tomorrow will be relatively good but after the climb on Saturday any thing that I fancy will be consumed - though after all that exercise I'll probably just be ready to sleep!
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Maman for the suggestion of posting on the Sewing Thread - I already do from time to time. Not planning on doing anything with the material at the moment - it can wait until we come back from our next month long holiday! Would like to try and do something with it before our winter holiday in Goa (January 19).

WI went well and I lost 1lb so have 1.5lb leeway for this coming 2 week holiday so will have to be good, at least for the 2nd week as will only have a couple of days back at home before my next WI at the beginning of August!

Sorry to hear you were hospitalised again Kathryn but hopefully you're feeling better now.

GTS = that's certainly a different way to spend your anniversary! I think with that amount of BM you definitely should indulge in whatever you fancy!

Today's plan:

B - fruit - after WI
    L - ham salad; 1 slice WM bread (large loaf weighed just under 60g!)
    D - slow cooked beef ribs; corn on the cob; boiled potatoes; salad

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - butter 2; ribs 7? Not sure it'll be that many as it's quite a small one and a similar thing is listed as 7 for 500g pack so possibly only 3.5 but will call it 7 to be on the safe side.

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Katyhrynena~~Hope you feel a wee bit better today :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Weigh in later.
    Not looking forward to it.
    Way too much crap this week.

Hope you get on ok bubbs.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options
    1.5 lb off

And my 2 stone award :T:T:T
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done Sunflower.

Denise
  • majorica
    majorica Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done Sunflower. What an achievement.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure