Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Stoke if you do decide to lower your target wait until you are at bottom end for your current target and then you'll only need to lose 4lb to reach your new target:D. This of course means you'd probably only need to pay for a few weeks before you reached target again:money:.

Denise

SW and MSE Advice come together :D

Glorious :D

I'll get to target first and see how I feel. It could take 6 months yet.... hopefully it won't, because once the WC is over I will be determined and I will start SP'ing like mad again. It's hard when there's all this good feeling going round though. Everyone is having BBQ's and pizza and barrel loads of alcohol etc. Although we did a SW-only BBQ the other week and it actually was easier than I expected it to be.

Weigh in tomorrow. I'm expecting a -1 or -2, which is enough to creep me over that 5st line :)

Although I rarely post my food diaries up (i always think my meals are too boring), I did try the SW vegetable bowls they're giving away for free with 3 meals and they're pretty good. Not sure how many servings there is, but I suspect it's at least 2!!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    If I'm offered sufficient dress tokens not to :D

We had better message Gareth Southgate and ask him what he proposes! :beer::beer::beer::beer:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Weigh in day for me and know it won't be good. Bloating and fluid straight in the veins along with 'nutritional' hospital food do not bode well for a loss :(

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - couscous salad
    Dinner - noodles
    Snacks - fruit, sf jelly, cereal bars

HA - milk
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - sf jelly (0.5)
    Zebras rock
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Good luck Kathryn but your health comes first. You are doing your best with your food.

Weather is much cooler today so hopefully will feel more like eating than I have of late!

Having another Green day today:

B - cheese on toast (HEA1 & HEB1 + 1.5) - 2 slices weigh in at 75g!
    L - chicken curry & rice (chicken HEB2 )
    D - Mixed bean goulash/rice

HEA1 - 40g low fat cheese
    HEA2 - skimmed milk
    HEB1 - bread
    HEB2 - chicken (probably not enough for an HEB as only meat from 2 legs!)
    Syns - extra bread 1.5; not sure what else but having counted up my syns I actually didn't have as many over the weekend as I thought. May have a packet of popcorn for 5 syns

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Kathyrnha~~Dont worry about it.
    Your health is way more important.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • majorica
    majorica Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Chris

-1lb for me this week.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    majorica wrote: »
    Thanks for the chart Chris

-1lb for me this week.

Well done :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Well done to the losers:T:T:T
    Kathryn good luck, but dont be so hard on yourself x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Change of plan, decided we didn't want rice twice in one day and DH fancied egg & chips so it's going to be egg & chips with beans & mushrooms.

Denise
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Managed a maintain. Happy with that.
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills