IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

SCS LAW working for Britannia parking - will they take me to court ??

I’ve just had a letter from scs law about collecting £100 from me for a parking fine from Britannia parking group from back in January. How likely is it they will take me to court over this amount of money ?

Thanks for any help James

Comments

• Grimble
    Grimble Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Who does it say contact?
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Everyone is politely asked to read up on this in the Newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread

Go there now to learn about the game you are now caught up in and how to deal with this.

Court action by "creditors" is always possible. If it comes to this you will find advice in the FAQ, #2
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Aishford wrote: »
    I’ve just had a letter from scs law about collecting £100 from me for a parking fine from Britannia parking group from back in January. How likely is it they will take me to court over this amount of money ?

Thanks for any help James

All depends what their letter actually says

You can read up about SCS Law here .... not the most dynamic
    http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/search?q=SCS+law
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business