Morrisons Conference Pears

Only a minor one but it's the principle...

Both of my 2 local Morrisons Stores sell Conference Pears. They come in sealed plastic bags and the price label on the shelf (not the packet) states 'minimum 5 fruits'. However, for the last 6 weeks or more I have only been able to find bags containing 4 fruits. I've given feedback, and even had a phone call from their head office after getting in touch. I was told that they are having difficulties with their supplier but this was 3.weeks ago and the problem still hasn't been resolved.

I know it's a minor gripe but it is false advertising and the least they could do would be to amend their label if they can't resolve the issue.

I post this to

A. Let other money savers know so that you can be aware that you're not getting what you are paying for
B. To see if anyone else would like to complain and hopefully get a better resolution than I did.

Comments

• LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Or you could make the effort NOT to buy fruit wrapped up in plastic?
  • david39
    david39 Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    Also noticed at Tesco that the bags of pears which recently contained 5 or 6, this week only had 4.
    But also noticed that they were bigger fruits so maybe the smaller pears have finished and we are now into more substantial ones.
    Morrison's should amend their labelling, though
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport