samsung tv plus

Options
Does anyone have this? do you use it?

I am trying to find out what they charge for content but this information doesn't seem to be available. Is anything free to view via it?

I have amazon prime, would tv plus give anything extra?

Thanks

Comments

• poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    Does anyone have this? do you use it?

I am trying to find out what they charge for content but this information doesn't seem to be available. Is anything free to view via it?

I have amazon prime, would tv plus give anything extra?

Thanks

It's a cr*p service Samsung are trying to dump on buyers of their TV's. After much effort, I've managed to get rid of it off my new Samsung TV. Others haven't been so lucky.

There is lots being said about this appalling App on the AVForums website.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    It's a cr*p service Samsung are trying to dump on buyers of their TV's. After much effort, I've managed to get rid of it off my new Samsung TV. Others haven't been so lucky.
    Care to elaborate as to exactly why it's so bad? Not that I doubt you.
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    It's an App which has the sole job of flogging films and TV shows. For many people it's not only proved almost impossible to remove, but many purchasers have found that it has become the dominant App on the TV, always coming up when the TV is switched on, and they have been unable to get rid of it.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • iammumtoone
    iammumtoone Posts: 6,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thank you decision made I shall go for an older cheaper model :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure