Options
    Tesco Direct have a 5 device office 365 years subscription for £59.25
  • giraffe69
    giraffe69 Posts: 3,558 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lorian wrote: »
    Tesco Direct have a 5 device office 365 years subscription for £59.25

They close on July 9th so be quick to take advantage of this!
  • that
    that Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    edited 17 June 2018 at 10:45AM
    Options
    On another post on this forum there is an Amazon link to a license for around £10.

This a an ebay site for £1.95 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MS-Office-2016-Pro-365-Account-Lifetime-Full-Version-Mac-Win-Mobile-5TB-Onedrive/273299022271?hash=item3fa1e421bf:g:v4QAAOSw~U5bGg90

A £3.99 for something very similar https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MS-Office2016-Professional-Plus-License-key-1PC-32-64BIT-Fast-delivery-SCRAP-PC/223016646852?epid=503022389&hash=item33ecd3f8c4:g:x3kAAOSwrCZbIQiX

these apparently are lifetime licenses for office pro. One supports 5 devices. If they were illegal i'm sure MS would have stopped ebay from doing this years ago. Some may think that it is immoral, or grey import, but that is not my issue, it s money saving :)

£59 to write words on paper a year - Not a chance!
  • vikingaero
    vikingaero Posts: 10,920 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The ones on eBay/Amazon are a grey area. Most of the licences were never applied for new build computers or taken off redundant units. As such they were never activated. That said they do work which is a bargain for full Office Professional 2016 for around a fiver.

The other official route if you work for a Gov/Local authority/NHS/large company is to check if they are part of the home user program which means an official version for a tenner: https://www.microsofthup.com/hupuk/home.aspx?country_id=GB

Even if you aren't sure if your workplace is participating, just put in your email to check.
    The man without a signature.
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm unable to answer where 365 could discounted
    Only logged on tonight to check my 1 year free 365 subs expired 10th Sept
    Has been nice extra with iPad Pro via o2.
    Guess I'll re subscribe anyway though I could get away with a free office type suite.
    Only a few word letters when required and one home budget excel file.
    Good luck OP -I'll start saving next few months for my re subs from. Sept
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    that wrote: »

I bought something similar recently on eBay for £1.68. I reckon if it only lasts me a couple of years I'll have had my money's worth.
  • wongataa
    wongataa Posts: 2,627 Forumite
    Options
    soolin wrote: »
    2 questions really.

I'm not techie so I stick with things I know 'straight out of the box' and need excel and Word for work papers they send across.

A couple of years ago I got a heavily discounted offer via a coupon on Amazon for Office 365 and that expires in 2 weeks, renewal for one PC is £59.99 for a year. Before I go and pay over that money is there any legit way of getting it cheaper or buying a new version that will work. before I had this version I installed a basic version using a key I bought via a Hot Deals link, but that stopped working very quickly and despite uninstalling cleaning the PC and reinstalling this new version has left me with real issue even on this new version which frankly I have just lived with.

I buy my renewals for MS Office from Amazon (sold by Amazon themselves) as it is cheaper than the price from Microsoft.
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    Options
    wongataa wrote: »
    I buy my renewals for MS Office from Amazon (sold by Amazon themselves) as it is cheaper than the price from Microsoft.

£50 1 Ipad via Amazon

Thanks I'll purchase from Sept.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • dogmaryxx
    dogmaryxx Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    flashg67 wrote: »
    There's no free way of getting Office

Key Management System ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing