Viners Cutlery Discount Code

Options

Comments

• CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    My apg shop from this lunchtime.

19 items (12 different) on your bill qualify for comparisonASDALogoWhite.gif Tesco

+£13.50CheaperSignBlue.gif
    0.3 x ASDA Bananas by Weight (100g)£0.20£0.23
    0.18 x ASDA Carrots by Weight (100g)£0.16£0.16
    0.12 x ASDA Onions by Weight (100g)£0.10£0.10
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Bombay Potato (400g)£0.77£0.05
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Mushy Peas (300g)£0.08£0.15
    1 x ASDA Baby New Potatoes with Herbs & Butter (360g)£1.00£0.39
    1 x Radox Anti-Bacterial Handwash Clean & Protect (300...£1.00£0.94
    1 x Radox Handwash Clean & Moisturise (300ml)£1.00£0.94
    1 x Radox Handwash Clean & Nourish (300ml)£1.00£0.95
    2 x Kingsmill Really Seeded Bread (800g)£2.30£1.00
    2 x Deep Relief Dual Action Ibuprofen Gel (50g)£7.00£1.00
    6 x Soft & Gentle Body Responsive Antiperspirant Deodo...£6.00£1.20
    Comparison total£20.61£7.11

hth

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    Thanks for all the best wishes for exam. Somehow I have lost confidence in studying as it has been ages since I left college lol....;)

I agree with Blue. You have a masters degree in Couponning, Savvy shopping, and Money saving.:rotfl::rotfl:.

CWxx
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    You have studied for years, you have been studying couponing.
    I agree with Blue. You have a masters degree in Couponning, Savvy shopping, and Money saving.:rotfl::rotfl:.

CWxx

LoL.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Wish they could do some exams aptitude wise and ours will be how to get best bargains out of coupons or (even getting paid for taking away :p)
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    Its a bit worrying that no one has heard from BP for about 3 weeks, hope she is OK.

CWxx
  • idlesaver
    edited 26 February 2013 at 3:59PM
    Options
    Its a bit worrying that no one has heard from BP for about 3 weeks, hope she is OK.

CWxx

She doesn't seem to be missing us ....:o:o:o:o
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    LoL.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Wish they could do some exams aptitude wise and ours will be how to get best bargains out of coupons or (even getting paid for taking away :p)

Exactly. Couponning and money saving helps with maths, english, computer skills, also with problem solving, how to spot a trout at 60 paces, how to use ss tills without being grabbed by sa's. It also helps with social skills:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

CWxx
  • idlesaver
    Options
    Exactly. Couponning and money saving helps with maths, english, computer skills, also with problem solving, how to spot a trout at 60 paces, how to use ss tills without being grabbed by sa's. It also helps with social skills:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

CWxx

LOL....LOL.....Love it....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happy bitthday to CM's DD.

No we are not all moving to fb.
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    So are we all going to move to FB then? I don't mind :cool: less website to look at:rotfl: spend most of my time on FB & comps now:o
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Why do we wanna move to fb? I don't like to be on FB all the time, they have too much info. I won't go on fb on my phone like other cos I don't want it posted on my fb where I am. AH won't be going on FB as she doesn't like it

Afternoon folks. I certainly don't have a plan to move us to FB. No idea what I have done wrong.
    I did not plan to do whatever I have done on FB. I was trying to set some of you up as friends on FB as well as on here, thought I was being clever in trying to "group" you all together, so that I kept my drivel pals together. No idea what I have done and don't know how to undo! :eek::eek:
    If anyone can help me undo what I have done I would be so grateful please :)
    So sorry for any problems I may have caused.

Happy Birthday to CM DD, cake looks delicious - enjoy
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    shopndrop wrote: »
    Afternoon folks. I certainly don't have a plan to move us to FB. No idea what I have done wrong.
    I did not plan to do whatever I have done on FB. I was trying to set some of you up as friends on FB as well as on here, thought I was being clever in trying to "group" you all together, so that I kept my drivel pals together. No idea what I have done and don't know how to undo! :eek::eek:
    If anyone can help me undo what I have done I would be so grateful please :)
    So sorry for any problems I may have caused.

Happy Birthday to CM DD, cake looks delicious - enjoy

Don't worry you haven't caused any problems. Aesop is the fb tecchy, well the overall tecchy:D but it isn't bad to have a small group of very select people on fb/doesn't matter if the group remains. How are you doing?
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure