Comments

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 February 2013 at 3:06PM
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Good Morning all :j

IS - Good Luck with your exam;) if you pass you will have to celebrate with us - we go to your house for dinner:D if you fail you still have to cook :p anyway GOOD LUCK:A

So are we all going to move to FB then? I don't mind :cool: less website to look at:rotfl: spend most of my time on FB & comps now:o

Why do we wanna move to fb? I don't like to be on FB all the time, they have too much info. I won't go on fb on my phone like other cos I don't want it posted on my fb where I am. AH won't be going on FB as she doesn't like it
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    chattmum wrote: »
    Morning all

Nice early start here today my little baby girl turns 9 today !!!!! Can't beleive she is so old so quick still remember clearly the day I brought her home. Got to make birthday cake today dd has requested a Betty Crocker devils food cake rather than home made sponge so nice and easy. She was up at 6am bouncing of the walls bless but she had plenty time to open all her pressies b4 school and have time to play

Time to clear up all the wrapping paper now

CM

I hope you both have a great day. Don't forget when you have time we want piccy's of the cake please.

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    Me ??? Studying???? Big joke..:p:p:p

This is something I must pass:o (Have messaged you on FB;))

Good luck with your exam. I doubt you will need it though, you will pass with flying colours ;)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    The sun we had didn't last. It went cloudy and dull and cold so i couldn't put my washing out as I had intended.

CWxx

I have never had it sunny or warm enough to put washing out for months:( I am fed up of damp washing everywhere and hope spring is gonna arrive soon.

• chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    As you wish blue here you go choccy cake

EDFC7E9F-1581-421C-95CE-C0B8610DDCBD-234-00000021D91AC888.jpg

Feels like cheating not baking from scratch but its dd fav cake so have topped with 9 stars (from sains after Xmas stock)

CM
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    Looks yummy CM :D save me a piece.

xx
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What a gorgeous cake CM.....Wish I could eat it straight away..;)

So next meet up can be arranged at CM's house:)
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for all the best wishes for exam. Somehow I have lost confidence in studying as it has been ages since I left college lol....;)
  • BLUEWKD
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    Thanks for all the best wishes for exam. Somehow I have lost confidence in studying as it has been ages since I left college lol....;)

You have studied for years, you have been studying couponing.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure