Forumite
    Today is #5. :-)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,307
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    NSD noi 6 yesterday.
    Not one today though.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • indigowarrior
    indigowarrior Posts: 745 Forumite
    Today was an NSD as it was in my envelopes. Want to start budgetting again so doing the envelope system.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Thanks!
    Yes, I'm well but struggling with an overdraft and cc debt... :(

Today is #4. :j:j:j
    shout if I can help.

Just shout if I can help.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Today is #5. :-)

:j :j :j :j :j

• indigowarrior
    indigowarrior Posts: 745 Forumite
    I need to catch up.
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    Today was an NSD as it was in my envelopes. Want to start budgetting again so doing the envelope system.

It a great system.I do that as well...or have just started to again.
    beanielou wrote: »
    shout if I can help.

Just shout if I can help.

Thanks, that's really sweet. :A:A
    As far as I can see, I'm doing all I can.I've also stopped Netflix,changed down my mobile contract and stopped my iPad subscription/contract.Stopped my gym membership and annual cinema membership card.Plus not going out with money or cards....I know I can do it.It's tough though.All my money savings habits that I'd let slide have come rushing back.
    beanielou wrote: »
    :j :j :j :j :j

And today (Sunday) is #6! :D:j:money:
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    NSD no 7 today.

• Your doing amazing Beanielou.
    No Spend day 4 for me.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Your doing amazing Beanielou.
    No Spend day 4 for me.

You are doing well too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure