Annual travel insurance for someone who hasnt been resident in UK?

Anyone know of any companies that offer travel insurance to non UK residents? Our niece is leaving Singapore this month, will be studying in UK from September, and has a UK passport, however struggling to find any companies that offer an annual travel policy - most are asking for 3 or 6 month UK residency in last year, which she hasn't done. Any traditional insurance brokers out there that may offer anything?
:cool: cazwasere :hello:
2008 wins about £45.... but I know the big one is just round the corner....

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides