🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Kufflink P2P lending chat thread

Options

Comments

• Hi,

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have a 12-month auto investment with Kuflink that matured yesterday. The original investment has been returned to my wallet, but the interest has not.

I've emailed them and they have said that they know about the problem and "their tech team are looking into it", but they aren't able to give any details about when the interest will be paid!

I wondered if this was a common problem that has affected others?

It was a small investment I did as a test... hasn't filled me with confidence so far!
  • taylornj
    taylornj Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

I have a 12-month auto investment with Kuflink that matured yesterday. The original investment has been returned to my wallet, but the interest has not.

I've emailed them and they have said that they know about the problem and "their tech team are looking into it", but they aren't able to give any details about when the interest will be paid!

It was a small investment I did as a test... hasn't filled me with confidence so far!
    Is interest paid on 1st of each month, I know some platforms work that way, even capital returned the interest waits until the 1st to be paid out.

I've had issues with Kuflink myself, but support were quite good at getting things fixed.
  • PoppaP
    PoppaP Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 26 April 2019 at 10:00AM
    Options
    Hi,

I also have this issue and received this response from them yesterday(24.04).

'We are aware of an issue affecting a small number of users whose Auto investment has matured but the interest hasn't gone into the wallet. I will raise a ticket for this and keep you updated on progress of this'

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,720 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    PoppaP wrote: »
    I also have this issue and received this response from them yesterday(24.04).

'We are aware of an issue affecting a small number of users whose Auto investment has matured but the interest hasn't gone into the wallet. I will raise a ticket for this and keep you updated on progress of this'

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Had same problem - no interest added.
  • Snow_Dog
    Snow_Dog Posts: 690 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had a 1yr auto invest mature on the 11/4/19, both capital and interest paid on same day so that confirms that interest is paid up on the same day and doesnt wait till the 1st of the following month. Good luck with resolving that one, please let us know if it gets resolved.
  • Psyduck1980
    Psyduck1980 Posts: 139 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone got their interest yet?
  • Zanderman
    Options
    Has anyone got their interest yet?

PoppaP reports in their edited post above they have got theirs.

I still don't have mine - capital returned last week but zero interest.

Have emailed twice, one an official complaint. No reply to either yet.

They have, however, emailed to suggest I re-invest!

Which, in the circumstances, seems unlikely.
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My 1 year autoinvest completed this week and the correct cash balance including interest was showing in the account on the same day so I clicked withdraw and am waiting for all the money to land back in my bank account which from memory (of when we took out the bonus money) takes a few days.
  • taylornj
    taylornj Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Interest paid yesterday, also one loan completed, so used the secondary market to reinvest interest and capital payment. Still think secondary market could be improved, ended up with a little left over to withdraw.
  • Zanderman
    Options
    My interest finally paid after complaining it hadn't been.

Mrs Z-man's interest paid at the same time as the capital repaid.

So, all well in the end but no consistency and I'm left with the impression of an amateur (and not particularly customer-orientated) set-up.

They had a good (overly-generous even) referral scheme last year, but we won't use Kuflink again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport