Should I report neighbour for fraud?

Options
1235»

Comments

• ZvtPby57
    Options
    Maybe the fact your neighbour is bragging in this way is a sign of her illness; she does come across as quite unstable. Some people do cooking as something to keep them stable, and cooking is anyway only one of the PIP descriptors, there are many others. I once had an elderly neighbour who'd never worked, husband kept her till he died, yet she was forever focusing on what she saw as fraudsters, out of envy and discontent. I reckon anyone wanting to report someone needs to talk with a relative or friend first, to look at own motives. Anyway, in the scheme of things, the biggest fraudsters are big multinational companies who don't pay enough tax, or companies in the UK who go bust and run off with workers' pensions after years of lies in accounting.
  • Nullboris
    Nullboris Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    The trouble is you sound as if you are transferring concern for your friend with MS not getting her rightful benefits , onto outrage with your neighbours , who you feel are tryng to con the system. Really your concern /outrage should be held for the general state of the Benefits system and the nature of how much benefits have been cut in real terms.

Focus your efforts on your friend in need , and serenity and calmness will come into your life , hopefully .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure