Supporting my daughter as she prepares to go to Uni
Our daughter will be studying an equestrian degree in September. Student finance will obviously pay for her tuition fees and some of the accommodation costs but she needs to finance stabling her horse at Uni plus her living costs. We work but are moderate earners. She has just acquired her horse a dream of hers since she was 5! I want to research if there are any ways she can get additional loans to support her rather than entirely relying on the bank of mum and dad as this will be a struggle. Any thoughts or suggestions please.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards