MSE News: BA customers can now pay for seat selection using Avios

Options
British Airways customers can now use Avios to pay for seat selection on flights - although it may not be the best way to spend your points...
Read the full story:
'BA customers can now pay for seat selection using Avios'
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Over at Headforpoints they are of the opinion, that it is a complete waste of Avios
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    steve1500 wrote: »
    Over at Headforpoints they are of the opinion, that it is a complete waste of Avios

Depends what else you would use them for. On an Avios to ££££ calculation they are probably right, but the average headforpoints reader travels more frequently/ in higher classes/ with a higher Avios balance than the average MSE reader.
    They are probably more willing to part with real cash to protect their Avios pocket than the average MSE user.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure