Facebook dating app

Options
2»

Comments

• fairy_lights
    fairy_lights Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Options
    Malthusian wrote: »
    Young-uns don't need dating apps unless they are on the spectrum. Dating apps are for men and women in their 30s whose biological clocks are ticking
    'Young-uns' might not need dating apps but that doesn't mean they don't want to use them.
    For the older generations I think dating sites/agencies had a whiff of desperation about them but for younger people it's a much more casual, fun type of thing. Technology plays a greater role in our lives all the time so it's not surprising that a generation of people who have grown up with social media will also use it for dating.
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    I used a dating site and thought it was ridiculously uncool, because there was such a stigma.

Then I realised everyone and their dog was on Tinder. Literally everyone....

Times have changed.
  • caprikid1
    caprikid1 Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I suspect people are very cautious and want to keep dating and facebook separate.
  • Wartenwas
    Options
    [QUOTEI suspect people are very cautious and want to keep dating and facebook separate.][/QUOTE]

Exactly my words. I would never use such that Facebook dating app. I go for free dating websites.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure