PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 7th May 2018

Options
12345679»

Comments

• klew356
    klew356 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Well I!!!8217;m pleased with myself cos there was two jobs iv been meaning to do for a while and I!!!8217;ve done them over the last couple of days, one was really clean the fan in the bathroom (cotton buds dry sponge) and a small mark on the wall in the living room which needed gentle persuasion !!!8211; done! I also gutted my kitchen last night shall we say the exterior, the cupboards are fine apart from the one under the stairs which is known as my monica cupboard (hotspot), that will be tackled in due course, I already feel calmer about the kitchen. Love bleach. Tonight, weather permitting garden!
  • Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi Klew! :wave: We start a new thread every Sunday, so it would be great if you'd like to come and join us here.
    Better is good enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport