We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Rbs new account help rbs staff
itsarichmansworld
Posts: 1,484 Forumite
Hi All I applied for a joint account with me and my husband over the internet I put both our salaries at roughly £1300 a month and got accepted
however when I revieved the documents from rbs and they have my hubby's salary as £13,000
I tried to call to say this was wrong but was too late offices closed
My question is will they decline my application as this has been a mistake obviously because it wont be as much as that?
Any help greatly appreciated!
however when I revieved the documents from rbs and they have my hubby's salary as £13,000
I tried to call to say this was wrong but was too late offices closed
My question is will they decline my application as this has been a mistake obviously because it wont be as much as that?
Any help greatly appreciated!
Isn't the knowledge that comes from experience more valuable than the knowledge that doesn't?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards