Actual mortgage stating amount £75,150

Overpayment start date 1/3/23.

Starting balance £66,565.45

Current balance £63,787.16

• smudge56
    smudge56 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    So I've just applied to renew my old (expired with corner cut off) passport.
    if. The passport has the corners cut it has already been renewed
    Having filled out the appropriate details and paid the online fee of £80 I was expecting to be given the option to upload a digital photo of myself.
    it would depend on the answers you gave to the questions before you got to that stage. Only straightforward adult renewals of passport with a digital image are suitable for that service

Instead, I've had to download a declaration form that needs to be printed and sent in with physical photos.

Make sure you are renewing the correct passport
  • smudge56
    Options
    Sncjw wrote: »
    Are you over the age of 26?

You no longer have to be over 26 to use this method. As long as it’s a straightforward adult renewal with no changes and the passport you are renewing is not damaged or lost
  • smudge56
    Options
    When renewing an expired passport online, there is sometimes a requirement to submit expired passport by post.

If you have to do this and you want the expired one returned to you, you have to pay the cost of the return postage and if this is the case with the OP, it might explain the extra amount that they have paid.
    You always have to send in the passport you are renewing. They are always returned. Usually be 2nd class post unless the secure delivery fee has been paid . There is no need to pay extra to have it returned to you. (There are exceptions to not sending in your passport but certain criteria must be met before this will be accepted)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure