Day Out In London - Next Friday

So it is our 5th Wedding anniversary next friday and both me and OH have the day off

The original plan was to go down to Southampton for the day but my beloved MIL has put the mockers on that! As she is London for my BIL's 30th and wants to see OH before she goes home so she can give him his birthday card. The plan now is for us to meet her and possible my FIL and dopey BIL at Victoria and go for either a coffee or a drink but nothing to eat as she doesn't like travelling on a full stomach

So now I'm stuck for things to do as we only did a day in London 4 weeks ago for my birthday where we went to the V&A for an exhibit followed by afternoon tea at the British Museum.

It is also OH's birthday on the Sunday so want to do something nice but just cant think of anything. We have done the zoo, london eye, dungeons ect so not a lot left that's new
First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T

Comments

• K80_Black
    K80_Black Posts: 466 Forumite
    First Post
    Try one of the lesser known museums? The Wellcome Collection at Euston is full of oddities! I like a stroll down the Leake Street tunnels when I'm near Waterloo - they full of great graffiti and change every time.
  • Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    The Leake Street tunnels sounds interseting we both love photography so that could appeal and it wouldn't be too bad to get to from Victoria
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • Tea_Pea_Dee
    Tea_Pea_Dee Posts: 3,978 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Covent Garden. There used to be loads of street entertainers and a small antiques market. From there, if you like bookshops, you cannot beat Foyles in Charing X Road.

Bit of a faff on the tube, but a bus takes about 20 minutes from Victoria.

Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners~Laurence Sterne
    All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others~George Orwell
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure