1 debt vs 100 days chapter 29

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Calling14 wrote: »
    oh dear Beanielou. Hope that doesn't leave you short.

It does. As I cannot get in today to see what the story is.
    I am finding it so stressful.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • CadenHouse23
    Options
    Paid 500 whichs saved 200 interest so £700/8410 for me now. So excited to get stsrted with this!!
  • beanielou
    Options
    Paid 500 whichs saved 200 interest so £700/8410 for me now. So excited to get stsrted with this!!

Great start :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• scoobysnax40
    scoobysnax40 Posts: 31 Forumite
    edited 26 April 2018 at 3:53PM
    Options
    I've had such an expensive couple of weeks since I signed up for this challenge. So much so that I'll have to increase my sum of 5,600 to 7,401.57 just to make sure I reach the same targets.

Payday next week so I plan to start making payments then. Also finally managed to get one of the banks to send me log-in details for an old savings account I have. Almost a grand in there so have transferred that to my current account and requested that the savings account (with a different bank) be closed.

Once that clears my account, I'll be back to update my progress.
    LBM: March 2018, Aiming for a DFD of December 2019

Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2019 Challenge #07
    €9,776.14 / €20,075 (48.7%)
  • Robi90
    Robi90 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Paid £7.99 today from my amazon prime refund.:j

Pay day tomorrow so will also be able to make a large payment towards this debt. :dance:
    [STRIKE]£799 - FD Personal Loan[/STRIKE] :beer:[STRIKE]£500/ £500 FD Overdraft[/STRIKE] :beer: [STRIKE]£5700/£5700 MBNA credit card[/STRIKE]:beer:
  • RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've paid another£5 today, I'm plodding on!
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • Robi90
    Robi90 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    £170.79 paid today.

Happy Friday everyone! :beer:
    [STRIKE]£799 - FD Personal Loan[/STRIKE] :beer:[STRIKE]£500/ £500 FD Overdraft[/STRIKE] :beer: [STRIKE]£5700/£5700 MBNA credit card[/STRIKE]:beer:
  • RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    £55 paid off for me :)
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • *snow*white*
    Options
    Well done on the payments everyone :D

Hubby got half a months wages from his new job so just waiting until Monday to see what he is getting from the old job so that I can make a payment.

I can't wait :j
    NST#14/2
  • beanielou
    Options
    Happy Friday all :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure