Wickes address to complain to ????

Options
I'm having a dispute with Wickes for the past 3 months over a faulty door that they have supplied and still not replaced/refuned, even though they acknowledge that the door is defect, i wont bore you with deatails at the moment

I was wondering if anyone knows of the head office address or the name of a person at wickes that i can complain to once i finally resolve my dispute

I was planning to send a recorded letter of the events

thanks

Comments

• foxwales
    foxwales Posts: 590 Forumite
    Options
    Approach the store you bought it at, be calm and polite and either A) ask for a replacement or B) ask them to make right the problem with the door C) ask for your money back.

If they have acknowledged the problem with the door, then surely they have offered you a resolve?

Contact your local trading standards office who will be able to assist you with this. They will be the best people to advise you.
  • Kizzy001
    Kizzy001 Posts: 211 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Just found this for you:

Head Office Contact Details

Use this address to find out about jobs, vacancies, vouchers, other promotional discounts and for any other queries or complaints
    Wickes 120-138 Station Road, Harrow Middlesex HA1 2GB England

Phone: 0870 6089001 Fax: 020 8863 6225 Internet Address: www.wickes.co.uk
    But prehaps you should talk to the Head office now concerning your problem with retirning the door? they maybe able to speed up the process?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure