Corporate services hereford

Any help would be grateful, I have done a quick search but i seem to be getting more confused :(

I have received a parking charge notice from corporate services Hereford, my partner says ignore but I amnot sure if should
Just pay it

Totally my fault was in a rush forgot to get a ticket
Total owed - £18,063 as at sept 16

Replies

• KeithPKeithP Forumite
    27.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a read of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.

Post #1 of that thread should be enough for you at this stage.

Hint: your partner is mistaken.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    99.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have debts of c£18000 as in your signature, I am sure you are not in a position to just pay a scam. No need for all these new threads. Just read the NEWBIES thread & follow it.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • krakrakrakra Forumite
    13 Posts
    The joys of a divorce thankfully all
    Debts cleared now !!!55357;!!!56841;

Sorry will re read newbies section just got confused !!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339;
    Total owed - £18,063 as at sept 16
  • edited 31 March 2018 at 8:18PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    36.8K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 31 March 2018 at 8:18PM
    your partner is very foolish to advise you to ignore it, and this is one reason why (this is one that was on the tv only a few short days ago)

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/gc29pd/cant-pay-well-take-it-away--series-5-episode-34/

£1800 in unpaid private parking tickets and court charges etc where they chased the keeper and she gave her ex a phone call where in the end he paid in full as he was the driver (clearly she hadnt come here for suitable advice on keeper liability, and/or had ignored the paperwork)

he also punctured their tyre so was done by the police for that too

also tell the partner to google BARRY BEAVIS and see how he lost in 3 courts to 11 judges

do not try to learn this topic in one day or one hour, I have been here for 5 years and still learn daily

when you learned to drive , I doubt that you started in the morning as somebody who had never driven before yet by teatime you were a proficient driver and passed your test as well !!!

take bite size chunks on this topic and do not try to run a marathon whilst still at the crawling stage

people here will advise you but that NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread is the best advice you will find on the net and is up to date and should be your goto for information as your reference point
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    34.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krakra wrote: »
    The joys of a divorce thankfully all
    Debts cleared now !!!55357;!!!56841;

Sorry will re read newbies section just got confused !!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339;

We can do without al the !!!55357; and the like. Turn off the Smart Punctuation on your iPhone/iPad to avoid clogging up your posts with the nonsense punctuation. Your posts are difficult to read as every apostrophe used converts to exclamation marks and numbers.

Go to 'General' > 'Keyboard' > 'Smart Punctuation' and flick the switch off.

Switching off seems to have no negative affect on any other use of the keyboard.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • The_DeepThe_Deep Forumite
    16.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an entirely unregulated industry which is scamming the public with inflated claims for minor breaches of contracts for alleged parking offences, aided and abetted by a handful of low-rent solicitors.

Parking Eye, CPM, Smart, and another company have already been named and shamed, as has Gladstones Solicitors, and BW Legal, (these two law firms take hundreds of these cases to court each year). They lose most of them, and have been reported to the regulatory authority by an M.P. for unprofessional conduct

Hospital car parks and residential complex tickets have been especially mentioned.

The problem has become so rampant that MPs have agreed to enact a Bill to regulate these scammers. Watch the video of the Second Reading in the HofC recently.

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41

and complain in the most robust terms to your MP. With a fair wind they will be out of business by Christmas.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides