We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

1…40694070407240744075…4152

Comments

  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 893 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 6 August 2025 at 9:11AM
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute SATURDAY code? I am also looking for codes for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today, Wednesday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4

    **** UPDATE - I'm just looking for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday codes now thanks to very much appreciated help from Stob. 
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,081 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 6 August 2025 at 5:27PM
    Hi I have received 3 possible Saturday codes if anyone would like to try them.

    All gone
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 893 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute SUNDAY code? I'm also looking for codes for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today, Thursday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 893 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 8 August 2025 at 9:35PM
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute MONDAY code? I'm also looking for codes for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and today, Friday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4

    **** UPDATE - I'm just looking for codes for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday now thanks to very much appreciated help from bpirockin.

    **** Further UPDATE - I'm just looking for codes for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday thanks to very much appreciated help from Stob.
  • bpirockin
    bpirockin Posts: 658 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Molly4 said:
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute MONDAY code? I'm also looking for codes for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and today, Friday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4
    DMing you a Monday code.  Hope it works.
  • umami
    umami Posts: 823 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 8 August 2025 at 4:05PM
    Monday 
    89/02/32/40/36/54
    Last day today 
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,081 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 8 August 2025 at 8:18PM
    Hi I have a possible Thursday code if anyone would like to try it.

    Code gone
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 893 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute TUESDAY code? I'm also looking for codes for Wednesday, Friday and today, Saturday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,081 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Hi Saturday PMs sent

    Hope I haven't missed anyone out
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 893 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 10 August 2025 at 7:43PM
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute WEDNESDAY code? I am also looking for codes for Friday, Saturday and today, Sunday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4

    **** UPDATE - I'm just looking for codes for Wednesday, Friday and Sunday now thanks to very much appreciated help from Stob.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.