We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

1…40664067406940714072…4153

Comments

  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,447 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Can anyone help me with Friday or Sunday codes as cannot use q&a route at present?  TIA
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,273 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Looking for a Sunday code.  I have possible Monday & Tuesday if anyone wants to swap 
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,447 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Can anyone help me with any codes for this week please,as still can't get out to shops? As soon as I'm fully mobile I hope to be able to offer spares again.
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,088 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Hi Saturday PMs sent

    Hope I haven't missed anyone out.
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,088 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 20 July 2025 at 8:58AM
    Hi I have received a few possible codes - 1 Tuesday, 2 Friday and 2 Saturday if anyone would like to try them.

    1 Friday gone


    Both Saturday gone

  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 2,004 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Stob said:
    Hi I have received a few possible codes - 1 Tuesday, 2 Friday and 2 Saturday if anyone would like to try them.

    1 Saturday gone
    Yes please, any days would be great.
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,273 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Would love a Sunday code today  Have a possible Friday if anyone would like to swap
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,088 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    pjran said:
    Stob said:
    Hi I have received a few possible codes - 1 Tuesday, 2 Friday and 2 Saturday if anyone would like to try them.

    1 Saturday gone
    Yes please, any days would be great.
    Hi PM sent with possible codes
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,088 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 21 July 2025 at 6:11AM
    Hi I have a possible Saturday code and Sunday code if anyone would like to try them.

    Both gone
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.