Contact email for p2p independent forum

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Savings & Investments
11 replies 3.1K views
FatbritabroadFatbritabroad Forumite
573 posts
Fourth Anniversary 500 Posts
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Savings & Investments
Hi i seem to have been banned from the p2p independent forum but i dont know why! Is there a contact i could email them on to find out

Replies

• FatbritabroadFatbritabroad Forumite
    573 posts
    ✭✭
    Its ok ive got a contact no worries
  • economiceconomic
    3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    The board is not really independent. I would not trust the moderators at all on that website.
  • FatbritabroadFatbritabroad Forumite
    573 posts
    ✭✭
    Its just an issue from whre im logging in

Not trust in what way economic? Its just a discussion board for p2p lenders so ive found you get useful info on loans etc. Not that i put v much in each loan anyway
  • edited 21 April 2018 at 4:39PM
    Farmer_PalmerFarmer_Palmer Forumite
    8 posts
    edited 21 April 2018 at 4:39PM
    economic wrote: »
    The board is not really independent. I would not trust the moderators at all on that website.

Yes, it seems some of the moderators has a death wish for certain platforms, yet leaves alone the one he has a vested interest in, its been noted by many that he has his own agenda.

For anyone interested, a number of the more serious participants on there have either stopped posting or been banned my the mad-hatter moderator team, its been suggested that one of them may even be suffering from paranoid delusion, but anyway, there is a new forum which can be found at - p2pfrankdiscussion on freeforums - dot - net
  • economiceconomic
    3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it seems some of the moderators has a death wish for certain platforms, yet leaves alone the one he has a vested interest in, its been noted by many that he has his own agenda.

For anyone interested, a number of the more serious participants on there have either stopped posting or been banned my the mad-hatter moderator team, its been suggested that one of them may even be suffering from paranoid delusion, but anyway, there is a new forum where they can be found - p2pfrankdiscussion on freeforums - dot - net

Care to mention which platforms are left alone by the moderator?
  • I think you already know?
  • economiceconomic
    3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you already know?

No i don't. Please let everyone know. Its good to name and shame.
  • I don't post on the IF, but it is pretty darn obvious that the moderators, admin and the man in charge are fans of AC

They even get their own private section which they get to partake in, whilst other platforms are excluded from their own private sections
  • smouldersmoulder Forumite
    28 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I think other platforms having their own private section was discussed, but none of them wanted to take on the admin burden of okaying which forum users to admit.
  • masonicmasonic Forumite
    15.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SuperSpud wrote: »
    I don't post on the IF, but it is pretty darn obvious that the moderators, admin and the man in charge are fans of AC
    Remember that AC set up that forum. They wouldn't have handed it over to individuals that were hostile to the platform. It's to be expected it's in the control of those supportive of AC.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support