IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

MET Parking Services Stansted. POPLA stage help!

Options
124»

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    same as apcoa, they dont like a long and detailed popla appeal so pull out rather than pay popla their fee

all smoke and mirrors with some of these sc@mmers

well done
  • Joeb87
    Joeb87 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Did you appeal your pcn online? I have appealed mine and asked for a popla code but have had no confirmation of appeal. Instead just more letters of final demands. One also saying popla appeals no longer happen. Any advice
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Joeb87 wrote: »
    Did you appeal your pcn online? I have appealed mine and asked for a popla code but have had no confirmation of appeal. Instead just more letters of final demands. One also saying popla appeals no longer happen. Any advice
    Joeb87, why don't you start a new thread and tell us more about your incident?

But before doing that you might want to read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread to give you an idea of the game you are caught up in.

Please don't reply on this thread. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure