IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Norwich Traffic Control Not Giving POPLA Reference

Options
2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,245 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Help please...

I’m a single mum who only works part time on a self employed basis and could really do without paying this
    No-one here pays these.

Please click back 2 clicks (see my signature below, tells you where to click & read).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Ricardo1961
    Options
    I am currently dealing with a case involving NTC. I have reason to contact Chloe Smith MP, Norwich North, regarding the conduct of one of their wardens. I would be interested to know the outcome and her response response. We are at the stage where BW Legal are involved, and I am interested to know her response. The incident took place near Norwich Football Ground, and the driver was physically prevented from leaving while the ticket was issued. The driver was making a delivery. The Police were involved. It is hard to discover who has the lease for the flats and the road behind the ground. It would be nice to know the outcomes of these cases too.
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,363 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    The IAS sits within the IPC right, and that whole company is related to Gladstones? Who often debt collect.... All of this seems so circular, and that there would be massive conflicts of interests behind the scenes.

Will appealing work in my favour if I go to court? Will a rejection work in their favour with the judge (even despite my overwhelming evidence?)

OK, I like dealing in worst case scenario. They take me to court, somehow they win. What could I be looking at paying?

Assuming I literally ignore all letters as mentioned, even debt collection letters that could be asking for more money e.g. 200 GBP+ etc? The only thing I don't ignore is a courts summons right?

I have just now wrote to my MP - Chloe Smith re all this.

Thanks for all your help. I feel annoyed to have spent my own personal time sorting this stuff out, but obviously owe my thanks to everyone who has given my valuable input.

would have been nice to know what response you got from Chloe
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,363 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    I am currently dealing with a case involving NTC. I have reason to contact Chloe Smith MP, Norwich North, regarding the conduct of one of their wardens. I would be interested to know the outcome and her response response. We are at the stage where BW Legal are involved, and I am interested to know her response. The incident took place near Norwich Football Ground, and the driver was physically prevented from leaving while the ticket was issued. The driver was making a delivery. The Police were involved. It is hard to discover who has the lease for the flats and the road behind the ground. It would be nice to know the outcomes of these cases too.

start your own thread
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport