We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Will I be charged for closing savings account?
BritOnABudget
Posts: 65 Forumite
I have some savings accounts with TSB, Santander and first direct.
I would like to close these now as I no longer have current accounts with them. Will I be charged for doing so?
I would like to close these now as I no longer have current accounts with them. Will I be charged for doing so?
House Deposit: £5,015.37:j
Make £2018 in 2018 - £1399.45/£2018
Save 7k in 2018 #25
Emergency Fund - £0/£1000 = 90%
Make £2018 in 2018 - £1399.45/£2018
Save 7k in 2018 #25
Emergency Fund - £0/£1000 = 90%
0
Comments
-
If they're easy access accounts, no.
Fixed rate/term accounts may have different rules.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards