Special Delivery (1pm) Tracking

Options
Hi

I posted a SD (1pm) item yesterday morning but the last tracking info on RM website is from 8.45pm last night when it left my local Mail Centre and was on its way to the buyer's local Mail Centre (Essex).

I've tried ringing RM but I was on hold for 10 minutes then cut off then when I rang back the voicemail said they were shut.

Anyone got any ideas? I know there is more detailed tracking details available somewhere but I can't recall where.

Thanks
Ms C
Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time

Comments

• theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you expand the normal track & trace it will give you the scan timings. If the last scan was last night, it probably won't show more.

Is there bad weather in your area?
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,608 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you. No bad weather in our area. Yes the last scan was last night.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • Moogles44
    Moogles44 Posts: 237 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Royal Mail site has updates in red on their website of any hold ups . My first class items have been going through well this week although 4 items posted on the 5th March still haven!!!8217;t arrived to different people . I!!!8217;m optimistic for you :)
    If you don’t like a thread or post just move on by.

Never a need to be ugly
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you. No bad weather in our area. Yes the last scan was last night.

If it's late you can make a claim.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,298 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The special delivery guarantee was suspended for a few days in the bad weather, it is worth seeing if the OP can still find the announcement. It's on another thread about the snow somewhere.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure