»

Add your feedback on Your Energy Sussex

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Add your feedback on Your Energy Sussex

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Energy
2 replies 635 views
MSE_AndrewMSE_Andrew MSE Staff
130 posts
Third Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Energy Saving Champion
MSE Staff
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Energy
This is a feedback thread on energy supplier
Your Energy Sussex

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
  • Did your switch go smoothly?
  • Have you had problems since?
  • Is it easy to contact?
The feedback comes as part of the
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Replies

• Thrifty64Thrifty64 Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Just coming out of 18 month deal with Your Energy Sussex. Found them to be competitive and very easy to communicate with responded to a query via email promptly, uploading readings and billing information all online and easy to access. No complaints whatsoever
  • EctophileEctophile Forumite
    4.2K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I got towards the end of my first 18 month contract, they send me a renewal offer that was far more expensive than the previous deal.  I ignored it.  They did eventually make me a much better offer, just before the old deal expired.  But by that time I had already started the process to switch away.
    They also tried to increase my direct debit by a large amount during the deal.  The new figure they came up with bore no resemblance to the estimated usage on my previous bill.  When I phoned up to query it, they cancelled the increase completely - leaving me with a small debit to pay off at the end of the deal.
    If it sticks, force it.
    If it breaks, well it wasn't working right anyway.