Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    something gone amiss with my results on table for 2-8th April. I lost 2 lbs, but it says I gained 0.20 lbs!
    see post 5th April #976

Hi dusty :) oops, I spotted that too - it has been corrected on the chart so should show correctly next week :)
  • lushlifesaver
    lushlifesaver Posts: 2,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sorry I have been awol...again - life getting in the way ... again. I have been up and down as usual but decided that when the current countdown finishes in a couple of week I'll take a break from groups and do what I can at home. I can use the time I usually spend at group being more active whether that's in the gym or a dvd at home or out walking with little one.

tonight won't be so great as I had an indulgent weekend with a good friend (long overdue and has worked a miracle for my mental health around a lot of things) but I'm at peace with that for a change! last week I lost 2.5lb and I completely changed my mental attitude to it all in between that group and the one before.

so in short...still catching up on life - obviously not completing the challenge but I'll be hovering around and will be back soon
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,650 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good to see you lush:). So pleased you had a good weekend with your friend.

When I first read you planned to stop going to group I thought it would be a mistake to stop having that hour or so to yourself. But if you go out for a walk (who knows the sun might shine in the next few months:eek:) or go to the gym then that's a good substitute. You know the plan well enough to go it alone and you know we're here to support you.

:T well done on your 2.5lbs. You know it works when you're in the right mindset.:T
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,952 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Well done on the losses:T
    Kathryn fingers crossed for you, WI soon creeps upon us:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,583 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    LLS - Good to see you posting again. Sounds like your head is in the right place at the moment and a 2.5lb loss is brilliant!

Glad you had a good weekend with your friends. There's nothing better than a catch up with a good friend, even if there is a bit of over indulgence!

Keep up the good work. Remember "be good when you can and careful when you can't". Works for me most of the time!

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,952 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    100_8521_1.jpg
    Home made 5% burgers
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,928 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8521_1.jpg
    Home made 5% burgers

They must be hiding under all that speed ! :rotfl:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Burgers look good bubbs :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,583 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thought I'd let you all know everything went ok at the Medical entre today. Have got the trace from the machine to take to my GP next week (Monday morning).

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad that all went well Denise :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure