Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Bit behind today, fish cooked in parsley sauce 5 syns
    100_8519_1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Well done TopGirl on SOTW :T:T:T
    Thanks for chart Kathryn and Chris x

Nicki wrote: »
    I've somehow managed to record a 7lb gain between Friday and today after a weekend away with family. We did have a couple of formal meals and more alcohol than I would normally drink but as I was still having modest breakfast and lunches and not snacking in between I can't really understand why there was such a big gain in just 3 days!

My digestion is feeling pretty uncomfortable and I'm quite sleep deprived today so hopefully this will all largely resolve over the next few days, including the gain! I had just managed to get into normal BMI as well so it's frustrating to be back firmly in the overweight category again so quickly.
    Oppps
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    Whooop :) Thanks guys

Another 1lb off for this week please. It's actually 1.something but I've decided I'm only dealing in full pounds.

I'm delighted with that considering it was star week and champion's league quarter final week.

Rolling on and aiming for 2 this week.

B - Overnight granola (HEXB) and two slices of bacon with the fat cut off. Top Boy is finally home from his dad's and needed a bacon sandwich and I wasn't making it without having a bit myself.

D - Ham salad and a weight watchers yogurt.

T - Not sure yet. Maybe beef stew, maybe SW fish and chips, going to Asda with Top Baby shortly.

HEXA will be milk in the day.

1.5 syns for an Options. Saving the rest for a couple of Coors Lights during tomorrow's game.
    Well done on your loss:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Wow, lots of posts to catch up on. Well done to all that have lost or maintained over Easter. Hugs to those that succumbed to the temptation of the Easter chocolate :EasterBun

Good luck at the hospital today Denise, and take care of yourself Beanie.

Had good scan results last week. I can now start to introduce stuff back in to my diet. Might have over done the chocolate a bit much after over a year with no chocolate :o

Been a busy week with school holiday and hospital appointments for both me and my daughter. Not been eating very healthy, but have been very active so hopefully some damage limitation.

Weigh in tomorrow night, so doing my normal 2 days of being good to try to undo some of the damage.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - couscous salad
    Dinner - Pasta and meatballs

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - cranberry juice (2.5)
    Thats good news Kathryn:T:T:T
    Wish my gain was due to the easter bunny:(
    Congratulations Topgirl on being SOTW and thanks Kathrynha / ChrisV for the chart.

Good news btw Kathrynha & fingers crossed denise.

Welcome Klew to the group.

Have decided that I've mucked around for far too long and that I will get to target ...I have the 11th May as my target date as we'll be meeting some people then that we haven't seen in a long time so the mission has started!

Having said that, for the first time ever, I'm consciously going to miss class this week (Can I put be put down for a no weigh this week please?) - we plan on going away in the caravan & whereasI would normally weigh on the Friday, I'm off out on Thursday and will be having a meal out. No alcohol will be drunk (designated driver) though.

However I've decided that I want my 4.5 stone sticker when I weigh a week Saturday so that is my mini challenge.

Not sure what is on the menu tonight but it will be low syn !
    How much do you need to target?
    joedenise wrote: »
    Been to the hospital and had my blood tests done - was up there for over 2 hours, it was horrendously busy today. They've stopped the walk in clinic for ECGs since 1 April so had to go to the Medical Centre next to the hospital and have an appointment for 11.00 tomorrow. So another morning mucked up!

Glad to hear you've had good results for your scan Kathryn.

Today's plan:

B - fry up; 1 slice of bread
    L - 2 pea soup; 1 slice of bread
    D - gammon, new potatoes; beans & mushrooms

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - none planned (need to keep very low syn as over on syns so far this week!)

Denise
    What a palava Denise:( hope tomorrow goes better x
    Welcome Klew :D
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening everyone.
    I enjoy reading your meal plans.
    Will read back a few more pages tonight for inspiration.
    Shopping only consisted of fruit, veg and salad stuff today so really pleased to resist any sugary/salty snacks that I normally buy.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Evening everyone.
    I enjoy reading your meal plans.
    Will read back a few more pages tonight for inspiration.
    Shopping only consisted of fruit, veg and salad stuff today so really pleased to resist any sugary/salty snacks that I normally buy.

Well done, i buy fruit most days:eek: but my lips are very sore think its the satsumas:(
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    So last Tuesday forgot to post my weight loss.

-6lbs but i think it's not entirely accurate as i lost only 0.5 the week before and that wasn't really true. If I lose 1.5 this week, I've lost 4st in total.

Keep it up Slimmers :)
  • bubbs
    Options
    Stoke wrote: »
    So last Tuesday forgot to post my weight loss.

-6lbs but i think it's not entirely accurate as i lost only 0.5 the week before and that wasn't really true. If I lose 1.5 this week, I've lost 4st in total.

Keep it up Slimmers :)

:T:T:T well done, total loss is good :D:D
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well done, i buy fruit most days:eek: but my lips are very sore think its the satsumas:(

A lady I used to talk to on the school run a few years ago lost 3 stone. She had loads of problems with her teeth after losing the weight, the dentist said that she had eaten too many oranges which had destroyed the enamel on her teeth!
    I buy loads of fruit and veg as well but also too many naughty items, thinking that they are treats for son but I end up eating them.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Bubbs - I need 12.5lbs to get target.....I know I faff about but I've decided to stop the playing around and sort it out.
  • bubbs
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    A lady I used to talk to on the school run a few years ago lost 3 stone. She had loads of problems with her teeth after losing the weight, the dentist said that she had eaten too many oranges which had destroyed the enamel on her teeth!
    I buy loads of fruit and veg as well but also too many naughty items, thinking that they are treats for son but I end up eating them.

:eek::eek::eek:another problem, be thin and have no teeth:rotfl: well not thin but thinner:p
    no_teeth.png
    I bought some lush strawberries from t today :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure