We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Removing old Honeywell Thermostat... Advice please
prettygoodjones
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello. I have an old Honeywell Thermostat in the hallway that was linked to a back-boiler for central heating in my house which was removed when we moved in. We now have a new combi boiler with a wireless thermostat.
So regarding the old Honeywell Thermostat... Can I just put the three-phase cable that goes to it in a junction box? There is a red, yellow, blue and earth.
Obviously it is not connected to a boiler, but I can't be certain that it's not part of the downstairs lighting circuit or something.
Thanks in advance.
Paul
So regarding the old Honeywell Thermostat... Can I just put the three-phase cable that goes to it in a junction box? There is a red, yellow, blue and earth.
Obviously it is not connected to a boiler, but I can't be certain that it's not part of the downstairs lighting circuit or something.
Thanks in advance.
Paul
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards