Where can I buy these funds?

Options
I am looking buy these funds for my ISA and SIPP portfolios. Hargreaves Lansdown and Barclays Smart Investor do not not trade them. Does any one know where I can get them?

LU0897071535 Pictet-Emerging Local Currency Debt HI dm GBP

IE00B50X2M99 Old Mutual Loc Curr Emer Mark Dbt Fund A inc

Very important that I get the actual funds identified by the ISIN codes.

Many thanks

Comments

• Linton
    Linton Posts: 17,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    Options
    IE00B50X2M99 is not a "clean" fund (the charging structure includes the charges for non existant advice/commission) and so I dont believe you will be able to buy it from a UK platform.

I cant find out whether the Pictet fund is the same.

Why must you have the exact fund down to the class level? Why wouldnt an identical fund with a lower charge be OK?
  • HappyHarry
    HappyHarry Posts: 1,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Linton wrote: »
    IE00B50X2M99 is not a "clean" fund (the charging structure includes the charges for non existant advice/commission) and so I dont believe you will be able to buy it from a UK platform.

I cant find out whether the Pictet fund is the same.

Why must you have the exact fund down to the class level? Why wouldnt an identical fund with a lower charge be OK?

The Pictet fund looks to be the same. Entry commission up to 5% and exit charges of 1%.

You purchase it directly from Pictet, but would need to purchase at least $1m (USD) worth to do so.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser. Any comments I make here are intended for information / discussion only. Nothing I post here should be construed as advice. If you are looking for individual financial advice, please contact a local Independent Financial Adviser.
  • CigarMerchant
    Options
    Thank you both for your responses. You have helped me to change my mind about these.

Linton - I looked at all the classes for this fund, amongst many others, and was impressed with the potential fall and rise graph.

HappyHarry - Yes quite, I wasn't intending spending $1m USD.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure