2. Please provide dated photos of the signs?

I have picked up a PCN from Euro Car Parks and sent them the template I found in the newbies section and they were very quick to reply with all but the requested 'dated' photos of the signs requested in section 2 of your template. However they did send a photo, which could have been from any where, which i contested. I was then sent another photo showing that it was from the carpark but still not 'Dated.'

Where do I go from here as they have now come back asking for money, rejecting my complaint?

Many thanks for any help

Replies

• fisherjimfisherjim Forumite
    4.7K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tuskan wrote: »
    I have picked up a PCN from Euro Car Parks and sent them the template I found in the newbies section and they were very quick to reply with all but the requested 'dated' photos of the signs requested in section 2 of your template. However they did send a photo, which could have been from any where, which i contested. I was then sent another photo showing that it was from the carpark but still not 'Dated.'

Where do I go from here as they have now come back asking for money, rejecting my complaint?

Many thanks for any help

If you have read the newbies thread you will have expected them to reject it they only want your money.

They should have sent a POPLA code with the rejection that's your next step.

For goodness sake don't pay these scammers anything!
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND DEALS