I had a littlewoods catalogue for a few years and can remember having some form of PPI/Customer care service charge added each month to my total, despite me not wanting it. But I haven't any paperwork left, (I've searched my boxes as I have since moved address). I can't remember the account number either! How do I go about submitting a claim?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin and MSE campaign win

April's 20% energy price guarantee hike postponed

MSE News

Childcare budget boost

More support for children from nine months and those on Universal Credit

MSE News

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools