We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

FREE Princes Mackerel Fillets

2»

Comments

• Savethekipper
    Savethekipper Posts: 1,461 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    See post 8. Voucher used successfully in Sainsbury’s

Mine was accepted at Tesco, no issue. Used one for a free can of fruit yesterday without any problem
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 19,130 Senior Ambassador
    Uniform Washer Debt-free and Proud! Cashback Cashier Post of the Month
    Mine was accepted at Tesco, no issue. Used one for a free can of fruit yesterday without any problem

Thanks, post 10 has had problems with it in Sainsburys.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,769 Forumite
    Homepage Hero 10,000 Posts First Anniversary Photogenic
    I had no problems with my posted voucher at Sainsbugs
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.