Nationwide mortgage PPI Pelvi

Options
I had MPPI with my nationwide mortgage that we took out in 1999. We moved in 2003 and updated/continued our MPPI with nationwide. In 2010 we ended our mortgage with nationwide.

I have already had a refused PPI claim a couple of years ago but was now wondering if I could reclaim with the Pelvin rule BUT..... I didn't get a left in November 2017 (the deadline to contact previous claimants). Does this mean I don't have a claim and would be wasting my time if I tried to claim with the Pelvin rule. Thanks

Comments

• Peanuts123
    Options
    ** letter - not left
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,486 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You may be entitled to some of the excess commission being refunded depending on whether you bought any mortgage deals between 2004 and 2008 when the CCA did not apply to mortgages.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure