Vouchers for Mums and baby

Options
Looks like a website for the above with vouchers for registering.

http://www.mumplusone.com/

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I checked it out and was able to enter an iceland comp to win a freezer full of food. Thanks
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    If you are expecting sign up with Tesco's Baby club, it continues on until your child is 5 years old I think. They send you a magazine every couple of months with loads of money off vouchers for items relevant to your child's age. Also sign up with Pampers online and Huggies also and get money off vouchers for nappies etc. Also being on these mailing lists tends to generate junk mail from other companies who will also send vouchers onto you re baby items etc, some good, some not so good but if you don't mind getting junk mail then sign up. I can recommend tesco nappies too in the purple wrap, very good and with the Tesco baby mag you get loads of vouchers for them so you will save a few pounds.
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • Jolaaled
    Jolaaled Posts: 1,061 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Smiley mum...yes, I've found the pampers vouchers really useful.. i got my first lot of around 4 pounds, when i first registered, and they've recently sent me another batch!
    but..can't find the huggies site to register on....do you have the url??
    thanks
  • Smiley_Mum
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • Smiley_Mum
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Having problems with posting here:-

the last posting I sent, well the link gives you info on vouchers and a free changing bag etc available from Huggies, you have to buy newborn huggies from Boots first though. Check it out

http://www.huggiesclub.com/benefits_uk.asp?fromEmail=
  • Jolaaled
    Jolaaled Posts: 1,061 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks, smiley-mum! I 've registered, so hope to get something thro the post b4 too long!
  • Smiley_Mum
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tesco sometimes have money off vouchers printed on your receipt valid for a week or two of getting the receipt. I got one recently for money off Pampers and doubled it up with a voucher I had in a bunch from Pampers and the checkout assistant was fine about it. Tesco seem to be ok about doubling up vouchers, whereas some supermarkets won't allow you to double up on vouchers to increase the amount you save on a product :P
  • PinMan
    PinMan Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    If your pregnant the Babies'R'Us website is offering savings of up to £200 if you join they're mother & baby club

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/framestatic.aspx/Controls/Global/MotherAndBabyClub.ascx?zone=Bru

:)
  • System
    Options
    I became a real voucher clipper when I became a mum, as you can save SO much money. Boots was a brilliant one, 'cos they often do points or money off vouchers if you spend £20 - hardly difficult if you are buying formula and nappies regularly. Also, when you shop at Boots your points rack up very quickly - I have funded a £45 iron, a £40 epilator and my clinique habit from Boots points and currently have another £45 to spend - I love it. Sainsbury's also have a baby club, but their offers are quite stingy compared to Tesco. Also, on Saturday my local Asda in Burgh Heath, Surrey were giving out £2 money off vouchers for Pampers. My daughter wanted to keep going back to shake the hand of the giant blue elephant they had there (man in a suit!) and I ended up with 3 lots of vouchers - don't know if they are still there...
  • System
    Options
    [flash=200,200][/flash] :o ?? love the site, however, don't forget to give a little thought to the environment when dealing with the big players in all this voucher giving, ignore there true intentions in all this and us all will be dealing with a much larger issue in coming years. anyway, enjoy your lives & ponder if you can, this quote by the american cree indians:
    ' ONLY when the last TREE has DIED and the last RIVER been POISONED and the last FISH been CAUGHT will WE realise WE cannot EAT MONEY'.
    Ps. did your parents use terry toweling ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure