We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Warm home discount and switching
Hi
New here and new to switching. I have just received my warm home discount and so am in lots of credit with my current supplier. I can save loads switching as I have never done it, which I want to do, but am just a little nervous - will I lose my warm home discount from my current supplier as I am switching as soon as I have received it, or will they just give me a big credit when I switch?
Thanks in advance
New here and new to switching. I have just received my warm home discount and so am in lots of credit with my current supplier. I can save loads switching as I have never done it, which I want to do, but am just a little nervous - will I lose my warm home discount from my current supplier as I am switching as soon as I have received it, or will they just give me a big credit when I switch?
Thanks in advance
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards