IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Letter Off DRP

Options
13»

Comments

• MrBolton
    MrBolton Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all! Just got home to a lovely letter off Zenith Collections.

It's the exact same layout of the DRP letters. This threatening court action if I don't pay within 14 days.

It does say in the bottom corner 'zenith collections is a trading name of DRPL.

Any advice?
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Post Four of the Newbies Sticky covers all of these jokers completely - All the advice you need awaits. :)
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    MrBolton wrote: »
    Evening all! Just got home to a lovely letter off Zenith Collections.

It's the exact same layout of the DRP letters. This threatening court action if I don't pay within 14 days.

It does say in the bottom corner 'zenith collections is a trading name of DRPL.

Any advice?

DRP and Zenith are both down and outs, they come from
    the sewers so IGNORE THE PLEBBIES
  • MrBolton
    MrBolton Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all, so today I have received another letter stating my final chance to settle, or they will proceed with telling their client to take court action.

They have given me a reduced rate of £100, which they were even so kind so tell me that this was 20% off the original fine! How loving of them haha!

Am I still to ignore this?
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all, so today I have received another letter stating my final chance to settle, or they will proceed with telling their client to take court action.

They have given me a reduced rate of £100, which they were even so kind so tell me that this was 20% off the original fine! How loving of them haha!

Yes ignore their rubbish ..... they invented the word cretins

Let them tell their client they failed, doubt even the PPC's
    take any notice of DRP
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,664 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Posts #23 and #24 above covers your situation.
    Are you reading the replies you're getting?

There really is no need to tell us about every debt collector's letter.

Please post again if you receive either a Letter Before Claim or official court correspondence and you still need assistance.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 16 May 2018 at 8:33PM
    Options

Please don't post about debt letters, please spare us, read this:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74294207#post74294207

There really is nothing more to say and we have no time on this forum to spare on this pointless phase that you should be just laughing at, having searched the forum if you really want to bore yourself rigid. Not stopping you, do read other threads and you'll see why we don't want to know.

Please please please use the forum as intended.

Search it.

Read the sticky thread 4th post.

Inform yourself but this is the last time I will reply about debt letters on your thread, as we really couldn't care less if we never saw one again, and all you need is already done to death on thousands of threads for a decade. You will understand when you search the forum.

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure