Is my university required to give me notice if they decide to increase my tuition fees from one year to the next?

The fee amount has increased by over £400 since starting, and whilst this might not be a lot, the interest on it, will certainly make it a substantially bigger amount in the years to come.

My course colleagues and I have also had massive problems with the quality of teaching, lack of lecturers, access to enough resources, etc. Can I use this as an excuse to force the university to freeze the fees at the amount I was charged when I first joined the university?

Any help or advice on this would be much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools