We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
cheap energy club problem - gas only
My elec is on a 2 year fix, and don't wish to move it.
This happens alot.
EDF are quite happy to supply me Gas only.
I can't get the £25 cash back. And CEC don't get the payment either.
I can't get cashback with uswtich.
I'm rarely into cashback, but thought I would give it ago, but I can't
Comments
-
Typically cashback not tracking is almost always due to ad-blockers. Who's your electricity supplier with?0
-
It was mentioned by me some time back and the CEC team were supposed to be looking into it - obviously not !
edit : 2 Jan I posted and sent an e-mail to CEC
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=73647428&postcount=379Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
The point is edf gas only will not come up in the list for me to be able to select.
Elec with sse0 -
I have had the same problem with UKpower which failed to let me select gas only. Its a better website than MSE who I use to actually switch
However with Uswitch it was possible to select gas only even tho UKpower and Uswitch are supposed to have joined forces. Try Daligas on their website. Very cheap tariffs and low standing charge. I was with them last year and wish I d stayed with them instead of chasing cashback !0 -
Well as it turns out, CEC are the same as Uswitch. It can!!!8217;t process it if I am only transferring Gas to them.
Also EDF refer a friend only appears to be eligible on dual fuel. Their electric would cost be another £100/year.
Npower have blocked me from switching again because my DD hasn!!!8217;t come out yet. I!!!8217;m fairly sure they shouldn!!!8217;t do this.
0 -
CEC now showing EDF gas only tariffs.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
