We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

O/S daily Monday 12 Feb 2018

124»

Comments

  • Thanks Dumpling - exactly right.

    NannyWindow, hope your appetite comes back soon & I hope Mr Fix It doesn’t go off bacon, as I think it is one of life’s pleasures - a bacon buttie yummy!

    MrsSD
    Be Kind. Stay Safe. Break the Chain. Save Lives. ⭐️

    2026 Savings Pot Challenge: As a monthly amount, running total = £463.16
    Jan £5.00 Feb £12.75 Mch £23.25 Apr £32 May £42.16 Jun £49.95 July £61.50 Aug £71 Sep £75.55 Oct £90 Nov £ Dec £   Grand Total £
  • bacon freezes well so no waste at all I buy packs of 'cooking bacon' although what else you would do with it I'm not sure :) and I split the packs into three and freeze individually as living alone I would not be abe to eat the whole pack in one go :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.