We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Key Fuels bonuses

Options
Hi

I have a key fuel card (works van) Not the greatest regarding petrol station locations. Is there any places that I can use the card and get rewards from it. My local esso station where I normally fill up. Accepts Tesco club card points but can’t get the points with my key fuels card!! Typical. Put £90 of fuel in a week so could be nice at the end of the year if I could get any rewards from it.

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,107 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You won't get any unless you are lucky enough to come across an inept cashier or someone who doesn't care.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Not with keyfuels unless you can find a motorway services that offer vouchers.

But only £90 a week you probably wont qualify. It used to be a £1 voucher for every 100 litres. That would be 2 or 3 times a week for me.
    Always happy to fill someones elses 400L+ tank :)
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    I use Keyfuels and get Tesco points from Esso, it all depends on who owns the garage, the ones i get points are branded "Shop N Drive", some others i haven't got points so just stick to the Shop N Drive ones now

http://www.rontec.com/retailers/shopn-drive/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family