IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

the fun will start

Options

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 11 February 2018 at 9:02AM
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    oh heck I thought £19 was enough get this sorted!

Please take care before sending in £19

That company that charges £19 gets a poor rating on trust pilot.

A disgruntled customer applied for a refund and eventually they agreed to this but warned the trust pilot reviewer not to go public and a lady from the firm called Carol then banned him from ever using their "service" again. Takes some beating!

Annoyingly for Carol the customer keeps updating the review with each development

The customer could always try going back to Carol's company and use an alter ego to get his next ticket ( not) dealt with.

You see people doing that on MSE forum after getting permanently banned from posting
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    edited 11 February 2018 at 2:54PM
    Options
    Net assets £17.00, surely not

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41

please do not forget to complain to your MP.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    The_Deep wrote: »

C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\FY9YJUBC\zDUSl1E5MDCaD-V_f2ZevJDST2cBFsdqctJBCsb1FD8.xhtml

please do not forget to complain to your MP.

That link looks to be to a file on someone called David's punch card system???
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I suspect (have checked) that its the docci on companies house showing the companies worth
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    edited 11 February 2018 at 3:14PM
    Options
    Quentin wrote: »
    Please take care before sending in £19

That company that charges £19 gets a poor rating on trust pilot.

A disgruntled customer applied for a refund and eventually they agreed to this but warned the trust pilot reviewer not to go public and a lady from the firm called Carol then banned him from ever using their "service" again. Takes some beating!

Annoyingly for Carol the customer keeps updating the review with each development

The customer could always try going back to Carol's company and use an alter ego to get his next ticket ( not) dealt with.

You see people doing that on MSE forum after getting permanently banned from posting

Quentin you appear to be going off topic regarding Pappa Golf's PCN and you appear to be suggesting that "customers" make fraudulent applications to "Carol's company"

btw what is Carol's company???

Personally I do not take much notice of Trust Pilot, there are many negative reviews about Trust Pilot and MSE as well.

There has been much said that "Trust Pilot" will publish fake reviews and do not attempt to find out details and look another one today.

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/599d8adc0000ff000abf525f

or
    https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5a7877eb0000ff000b0d92f7

I have read that Trust Pilot is a company is shrouded with 'propaganda' and has serious compliance issues of its own, especially where companies have not signed up for any services

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/58b7efa00000ff000a7d1f2e
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Wouldn't it be awful if the OP parked there again, and again, and his friends parked there again, and again, and they all got PCNs.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    no , that ploy was used on ANPR , council owned land , resulting in his contract being terminated on 9 car parks in the town ,
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,008 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 11 February 2018 at 7:48PM
    Options
    logician wrote: »
    Quentin you appear to be going off topic regarding Pappa Golf's PCN and you appear to be suggesting that "customers" make fraudulent applications to "Carol's company"

btw what is Carol's company???

Personally I do not take much notice of Trust Pilot, there are many negative reviews about Trust Pilot and MSE as well.

There has been much said that "Trust Pilot" will publish fake reviews and do not attempt to find out details and look another one today.

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/599d8adc0000ff000abf525f

or
    https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5a7877eb0000ff000b0d92f7

I have read that Trust Pilot is a company is shrouded with 'propaganda' and has serious compliance issues of its own, especially where companies have not signed up for any services

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/58b7efa00000ff000a7d1f2e

Methinks the lady protests too much.
    company is shrouded with 'propaganda'

Plenty of companies are shrouded by propaganda; some company Directors deliberately use such methods.

According to another poster here, Carol's company sued a customer. Apparently it was in the public domain, listed by the BMPA as a 'parking related' court case in 2017. Is that true?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lxxxx CxxxxxCD Private Parking Appeals

31/5/17

excellent for good feedback
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,008 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Have you got a link to the BMPA page, pappa golf? Which court?

I heard that Barry Beavis tore them off a strip for suing a customer. True?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure